About This Unit
One-of-a kind luxury vacation home designed to gracefully accommodate large groups. If you’re planning a family reunion, corporate retreat or multi-family ski getaway, this home will exceed your expectations. It’s designed to accommodate large groups (up to 22) in a prime location at the base of Breckenridge’s Peak 8. The slopes are just a short walk (less than 100 yards) — and you can ski in to Boulder Ridge Lodge for lunch or at the end of your powder day.
With 5,000 square feet of space, 7 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, there’s plenty of room for everyone. One of the home’s great features: There are five bedrooms with king beds that can also be configured as two extra-long twin beds, so we can customize the bedding to meet your group’s needs. The sixth bedroom features two sets of extra-long twin bunks — perfect for the kids. And if anyone needs extra privacy, the seventh bedroom is actually a studio apartment with a pull-down Murphy bed, seating area and private bath.
The living area is magnificent! Check out the massive, two-story river-rock fireplace and large windows offering superb views of the ski slopes and surrounding peaks. There’s a large LCD-TV and home theater system for long, relaxing evenings in the mountains. And downstairs, there’s a recreation room with another LCD-TV and home theater system, a pool table, wet bar, refrigerator and microwave.
The large, open kitchen is another focal point of the home. Large granite counters, a 48″ Decor range with 2 ovens, a stacked Thermador microwave/warming drawer/convection oven, a Sub Zero refrigerator, 2 KitchenAid dishwashers … it’s a dream for weekend chefs as well as professional caterers. The spacious dining room features a wrought iron chandelier and a beautiful alder table that seats 12, with room for four more at the counter. And, you’ll love the cozy breakfast nook with fantastic views of the ski slopes and seating for eight.
Of course, there’s a large private hot tub on the deck, as well as a gas grill. Other amenities include a washer and dryer, a large, two-car garage with extra parking in the heated driveway, and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Suite 1, Imperial Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), twin trundle bed (pulls out to two twin beds), private bath with steam shower, vaulted ceiling, LCD-TV, superb views of ski area.
- Suite 2, Sundown Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), private bath with tub/shower, vaulted ceiling, superb views of ski area.
- Study: Twin trundle bed (pulls out to two twin beds).
- Suite 3, Four O’Clock Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), fold-out youth sleeper (sleeps one), private bath with steam shower, vaulted ceiling, LCD-TV, private door to deck and hot tub, ski area views.
- Suite 4, Spruce Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), private bath with steam shower, vaulted ceiling, LCD-TV, mountain views.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 5, Claimjumper Suite: king bed (default setup; can be two extra-long twins upon request), TV, ski area views.
- Bedroom 6, Bunk Room: two extra-long twin bunk beds (sleeps four), TV.
- Studio: queen Murphy bed, private bath with shower, TV, loveseat and chairs, sink, microwave, ski area views.
- Recreation room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Ski in/out
- Max. Parking Spots: 4+