About This Unit
Set on the hillside just off the Lower Sawmill ski run, you’ll know you’ve arrived when you see the grand entrance framed by two massive stacked-stone pillars and antique hand-hewn log framing. Swing open the massive solid wood door and you’ll be greeted by an abundance of natural light that floods through floor-to-ceiling windows. The soaring ceilings are accented by massive, one-of-a-kind elk antler chandeliers and a massive stacked sandstone fireplace. The main living area has beautiful furniture where you can gather with your group to enjoy the gas fireplace, sweeping views of Bald Mountain and Red Mountain, or the large LCD TV. Just off the living area is a large deck with spectacular views and comfortable furniture. There’s also a large gas grill for barbequing.
Just off the main living area is the custom kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances and beautiful dark-wood custom cabinetry. There’s plenty of space on the thick granite countertops for even the most demanding chef to spread out and create a mealtime masterpiece. The kitchen is stocked with everything you’ll need to keep your entire group fed and happy. There’s an elegant dining room table for an amazing dining experience surrounded by the huge windows with views of the pine trees and mountains. Clean up is a breeze with the two dishwashers and sinks.
Upstairs, the second lofted living area has a massive LCD TV and large couch for relaxing and enjoying a movie with the kids. The third living area is downstairs where you’ll find another huge LCD TV, a beautiful gas fireplace and plenty of seating. A granite bar area with its own fridge/freezer is the perfect place to whip up some craft cocktails; or enjoy the large dry sauna and then head out to the hot tub to enjoy the starry nights.
Also downstairs is a ski locker room with storage cubbies for everyone, a changing area, shower and a large boot drier. Step out on the back porch, step in to your skis or strap on your board, and hit the slopes! You can ski directly to the Peak 9 base area from the home and you can ski directly back to the home at the end of the day. And during the summer months, you’ll enjoy access to miles of scenic trails.
Bed Configuration – Sleeps up to 18 Guests
- Queen suite: gorgeous room with tremendous views and a queen bed, private attached bathroom with tub/shower.
- Living area: two twin beds with twin trundles in living area.
- Queen suite: beautiful room with queen bed, private attached bathroom with tile walk-in shower, LCD TV.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Queen suite: queen bed with private attached bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Queen suite: queen bed, shared Jack & Jill bathroom with large walk-in tile shower, LCD TV.
- Bunk room: two twin-over-twin bunk beds, shared Jack & Jill bathroom with large walk-in tile shower.
- Bunk room: twin-over-twin bunk bed.
- Bathroom: full bathroom with tile walk-in shower.
- Boot Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Heated Garage
- Ski in/out
- Views of Mountains
- Views of Ski Slopes
- Max. Parking Spots: 5